Ryder's Age

Monday, July 18, 2011

Meine beste Freundin!

My good friend (and travel partner pre-Eric), Allison, was in town this weekend from Raleigh.  We met for lunch and caught up.  Chatting about old times reminded me of how simple life was in college and how lucky I was to experience so many great places, cultures and people.  Allison and I shared two study abroad experiences in 2002 and 2003- both to Germany.  I look forward to Ryder studying in Europe and to him having a life long friend, like I have in Allison, with whom he can share the experience! 

Speaking of Germany, I think I have Eric convinced we can take Ryder over the pond next May.  Are we crazy to think we can take Ryder to meet his family in Germany!?!  Here we come Claudia and Bernhard!!
Me, Allison and our classmate in Florence, Italy in August 2002
Allison meets Ryder-- July 2011 (we look the same 9 years later, right!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment