Ryder's Age

Friday, April 8, 2011

Back to work & Go Braves!

My first week back at work went as well as possible.  I severely missed Ryder, but it was so nice having him with his grandmas for the week.  Next week Ryder starts daycare... that will be REALLY tough.  Work welcomed me back with open arms.  I know my teammates were glad to get my work off their plate.  Brandy, my dear friend and cube-mate, did most of my work... BIG THANKS to her.  I hope to repay the favor sometime soon. 

We went to Cocktails & Crayons, our neighborhood play group, today.  I mentioned this group before... it is all of the neighborhood parents of small children getting together for a beer while the kids play... we love it!! 

Ryder is growing so fast!!  Our little preemie hit 12 lbs today! Here are a few pictures from tonight:
Future Braves fan... Ryder watching the baseball game!
Ryder's play zone
ok... totally looks more like Daddy!
 A picture from yesterday:
Ryder smiles a lot now, but it is sometimes hard to capture

No comments:

Post a Comment