Ryder's Age

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy belated CINCO DE MAYO!!!
While Cinco de Mayo is a fun holiday (thank you, Allie, for hosting such a great party) it was overshadowed this year by my first Mother's Day.  Mother's Day has always been a special holiday, but it took on a whole new meaning as I held my own son this year.  I love Ryder so much, and I now better understand the overwhelming love my parents feel for me and my brothers.  Mother's day started with breakfast outside in our courtyard (cuddos to Eric for the romantic setting).  We went to Eric's parents' house for lunch, a walk and just chatting/playing with Ryder.  We then went to my parents' house for dinner with our entire family (Granny, Pawpaw, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, etc).  While Ryder was over it by the end of the day, I sat in the car on the way home so thankful for being so close to my loved ones and for all of their love.  I hope to be as good as a mother as those in my life set the example to be.  Thank you Mom, Granny, Michelle and Claudia... I love you, my dear moms!!  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the Moms in my life... and Happy Mother's Day-to-Be to those expecting a baby soon!!


Ryder and Grandpa Larson
Ryder and Nonnie

Ryder loves his cousin Kris!
 
Good Morning!  Ryder is 19 weeks old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment