Ryder's Age

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Ryder!

Ryder turned 3 months old yesterday!  I can honestly say this has been the best (and fastest) 3 months of my life.  Our precious little boy has gone from tiny preemie of 4 lb 3 oz (at his smallest) to now almost 11 lbs!  I am so proud of his progress.  He is beginning to swat at his toys and even shook his rattle today.
It is never too early to start lifting weights. ;)
Shake that rattle!
"Who is that handsome baby in the mirror!?"
In other exciting news... HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BRIAN!!  Also, CONGRATULATIONS to ELAINE and BRAD on the news that they are expecting a baby in September.  Elaine is 14 weeks and looking great!  Please keep her in your prayers.

Here is a recent family photo:
I go back to work on Monday (tear).  Ryder will spend the first week with his grandmas and then start "school" on Monday, April 11.  Please keep me in your prayers... it is going to be very hard to adjust to the reality that I am a working mom.  Being home the past 13 weeks has been such a gift.  I have treasured each moment!

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious and getting so big! shake that rattle Ryder!! xoox

    ReplyDelete