Ryder's Age

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Larsons on the go! Ryder turns 12 weeks.

I hate that it has been over a week since my last post.  We had a wonderful week last week, followed by a great weekend.

Highlights from last week... We visited my Mom, aka Nonnie, at her work (South Forsyth High School).  We also went up to Buford to visit Eric's Mom, aka Grandma, at the physical therapy clinic where she works a few days a week.  Both visits were great.  I know the grandmas enjoyed showing off their precious grandson.

St. Patrick's Day is a big holiday in our house. Eric asked me to marry him on St. Patrick's Day six years ago.  Now, after almost 5 years of marriage, we have a beautiful son to celebrate our "luck" on this fun holiday.  I also got my push present... a beautiful diamond pendant.  Eric is setting the bar high for St. Patrick's Day... diamonds every six years. ;) We celebrated with the Spallas and Crows (fun neighbor friends) at the English pub at the top of our street... Bat & Ball.
Eric holding Addie & Ryder
We had to postpone one of my baby showers because Ryder arrived so early.  Mom, Granny, Michelle and Jessica Glaze hosted a great shower inviting our friends up in Cumming, GA.  Ryder got a lot of great clothes and a lot of diapers!


Cute cake! Pictures of me & E as babies.

Sunday, March 20, was a huge day for Eric... he ran his first half marathon (13.1 miles for those who do not run)!!  GO ERIC!!  His time was 1:59:44.... just barely under 2 hours.  He is such a rock star!  I am so proud of him.  Our friend Mike also ran.
Eric's fan club @ mile 4.5 -- Liz's baby bump is showing :)
The "winners" after the race - Mike and Eric

Their biggest fans... Ryder and Vivi (Mike's daughter)
Also, as an aside, I turned 29 on Sunday.  We had a great lunch with the entire family at Fox Brothers BBQ near Five Points.  It was great to see everyone, and I appreciate all of the love as I go into my last year of the 20's... sad.

Ryder is growing so fast!!  Here's a picture of him on his 12 week birthday, 3/21/11.
Ryder loves to stretch his arms out
Big smile!

1 comment:

  1. That is a BIG week! Congrats to Eric on his 1/2 marathon that AWEsome! And Liz is pregnant?? How exciting. Happy Belated Birthday too :) Miss you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete