Ryder's Age

Friday, August 6, 2010

Chinese Gender Calendar

Most of you have heard about the Chinese Gender Calendar from friends who swear by it.  I have heard mostly accurate reviews.  It is funny to think that the lunar calendar plays a role in a baby's gender.  Here's a link to one of the many you can find online.  It says girl for Baby Larson... my money is on boy!  Please vote on the poll and let me know what you think.  My next ultra sound is not until 20 weeks, but the doctor may take a look at 16 weeks to see if they can tell.  I can't wait!!  Also, please email/post comments with name ideas!!  Boy or girl... I am open to all! (FYI, I'm 28 and the miracle happened in May)

http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Chinese-conception-gender-chart-9.htm

3 comments:

  1. I voted girl! Not because the calendar, but just because I have that feeling for you and for our future niece or nephew. It just seems like it will be a year of girls. I was thinking Brandy would be a good name for a girl ;) Just kidding, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted girl as well and it's the same thing as above, I just feel that you are going to blessed with a beautiful baby girl!!! I can not begin to tell you how excited I am for you two. I have long awaited this day & I am so happy for you guys! Much love to the both of you & p-nut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and Eric... Can't wait to see you with a baby bump!!! I think Andrea is a great name... ;)

    ReplyDelete