Ryder's Age

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IntelliGender Test

People say being a parent teaches them many things, including the all important life lesson of patience.  I expect that will come later for me, as I am so excited about this little baby that last night Eric and I bought the IntelliGender Test at CVS (thus the lack of patience... I cannot wait until our 20 week US).  The test is a urine test that tells the gender of your baby with 80-90% accuracy, or so I heard online.  The printed materials that came with the test do not make any claim to accuracy, but that is what CNN and "The Doctors" You Tube clips claim.  We did the test first thing this morning, per the instructions and.... drum roll... it said BOY (the dark green color in the picture-- it would have been orange if it was a girl)!!!  Looks like the Chinese Calendar could be wrong for this baby!!  Next test... the wedding ring+string test.  I'll post that later this week. 

Only 3 days until our vacation with Brian and Liz!  St. John here we come.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny!!! The anticipation of all the things that go along with being pregnant as well as being a parent are trying as you have experienced. I can not wait to hear if that test is correct at yor acutal dr. appt. Patience will come, but you are correct that's after giving birth when Baby Larson is hungry or needs to be changed or following you into the bathroom saying "mommy, mommy, mommy!!!" Patience, like a child, is a true gift from God and He gives that to us on His time and I promise you you will know once this happens, its like you become a completely different person. I love the blog and I hope you enjoy your vaca!!

    ReplyDelete