Ryder's Age

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

St John (VI) Vacation

Brian, Liz, Eric and I went to St John last week on vacation.  We spent the week in a villa overlooking Devers Bay (Chocolate Hole).  We enjoyed a boating trip to the British Virgin Islands (snorkeled around some caves, cocktails at the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke, lunch on a "pirate ship"), a kayaking/snorkeling excursion, yoga (twice!), and the Reef Bay hike with the National Park Service (through the "tropical forest", visited an old sugar cane mill, finished with boat ride along southern coast of St John- we drove by our villa).  We had a great trip!

I have my next appointment tomorrow.  Fingers crossed they can see the baby's gender.  We will definitely need an ultrasound, as I had another cyst rupture last Friday and it was CRAZY painful.  I know they will want to check on the little baby to make sure all is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment