Ryder's Age

Friday, September 17, 2010

Countdown to gender confirmation!

First... HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!  My adorable nephew turns 3 today.  Everyone send super hero sized birthday wishes to Charlie.

Everything is going well as we complete week 19.  Some chest pains yesterday, but as usual, Eric may have been right that it was stress.  After a quiet night and a long walk this morning, I feel better.  No weight gain to report... must have been the fact that the previous week was a whopping +3!  I think this is the last we will see of my normal jeans... sad, but true.  The hair band holding the button to the loop seems as stressed as work has me!

Hitch got a few new outfits for Eric's birthday from Britt and Lindsey... ok, you can tell they are from Lindsey.  Aren't they sweet!  I bought Charlie a shirt that said, "My Aunt Rocks," a few years ago... being an Aunt is so much fun!! 

Our big 3D gender confirmation appointment is on Wednesday.  Look for a post on Wednesday night!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment