Ryder's Age

Friday, September 10, 2010

Name the bell pepper!

We are at 18 weeks!  The baby, according to babycenter.com, is the size of a bell pepper (about 5-5 1/2 inches) head to bottom.  My Friday "weigh-ins", where I log my weight for the week, are becoming less fun.  I'm at +11.5 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  I started walking more this week with some other moms in the neighborhood.  Hopefully, that will curb the speedy weight gain I'm experiencing.  Labor Day weekend filled with bratwursts, burgers and BBQ probably did not help matters either.

We are wide open to name ideas!!  Please, email me or add name ideas in the comments.  Some popular selections (could be middle, could be first) thus far are August (Eric's great-grandpa), Ryder (as in "Ryder Cup", Lindsey U's suggestion) and William (after Dad).  Yes, all boy names.  Motherly instinct (if I can have that yet) has led me to believe this is a boy all along.  We find out soon!

3 comments:

  1. this does not look like a belly pic!! heheheehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl i'm up 11.5 lbs from from my pre-wedding day weight. Dont sweat it! hmmm, and some of my fav boys names are...smith, penn, sutton, ashton, cole, blake, miller...just to name a few :) (since i have to name my son Hunter anyways u can have them). :) Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallas Baker :)
    Clay Macon :)
    Scout Finch :)

    ReplyDelete