Ryder's Age

Friday, September 3, 2010

Put on your big girl pants!

Gone are the days of tucking in shirts and sitting comfortable in my normal clothes.  Its hard to believe that 8 lbs (3.6 kilos for my friends in Germany) can put you into maternity clothes, but I am almost there.  I made it through the week with my bigger sizes, dresses and today a stretchy skirt (God bless casual Friday).  I found a good shirt (deep in the closet) that I plan to wear for each "belly shot" so we can see how this little baby grows. 

Apart from the expanding waste line, which Eric constantly reminds me is a good thing, everything is going well.  The office is about 50% complete- new desk painted, file cabinets purchased- now we have to paint!  Once we know what this little baby is, for sure, we'll move to the nursery project.

Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I love your belly and my little nepheice!!!

    Sorry...I don't know how to comment other than anonymously?!

    Love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete