Ryder's Age

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I took the day off today to go to pick up Ryder's dresser from Liberty Furniture.  Of course, it did not fit in my car, so my Dad came with his trusty Aerostar van to save the day.  Efrin Gomez (E. A Gomez Custom Painting) will come to paint the office and Ryder's room this weekend.  I look forward to being one step closer to having the room ready.

Eric and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!  We all have so much for which to be thankful... family, health, jobs, etc.  I am especially thankful for my little baby boy.

Putting the knobs on the dresser!

 The view from the doorway (I should have closed the blinds)

 Ryder's new Liberty Furniture dresser!  Huge thanks to Jason Brian for the hook up!

By the way- when in Roswell, check out Lucky's on Hwy 9 near downtown Roswell.  We had dinner with Alison and Chris Copenhaver there last night and the burgers were yum!  They have kettle cooked chips and sweet potato fries too... yum.  Alison and Chris gave Ryder his first Georgia baseball hat, among many other goodies.  Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment