Ryder's Age

Monday, November 15, 2010

Relaxing (not as easy as it looks)

Eric and I spent the weekend at home where I made every attempt to be compliant with the doctor's "rest" orders.  Eric found time to smoke a pork shoulder, and I picked up the house and caught up on some "Real Simple" magazine reading.  I look forward to good news from the doctor tomorrow.  Hopefully I will be back in the gym at least doing yoga and be allowed short walks in the neighborhood.  Heaven help me if the "rest" order continues!!

 Preparing the pork shoulder...YUM!  It was Eric's best smoked pork yet!  The trick, we think, was 5 hours in the smoker and 2 hours in the oven.

 Eric's current game day partner... sorry Mia... Ryder will take your spot soon!

A fun Packer's outfit from Eric's family, the Duchow's, in WI!  Ryder can only sport this gear when "The Pack" are not playing Atlanta! :)  Thank you Irene and Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment