Ryder's Age

Monday, November 29, 2010

So thankful on Thanksgiving!

The Thanksgiving holiday has come and gone.  Eric and I are so thankful to have spent it with our entire family.  We had dinner on Wednesday night at the Milford's "new" renovated farm home (from 1895) with the entire Upchurch family.  Chad did an AMAZING job on the renovation... the home is a work of art.  Thursday started with Eric and I cheering on Brandy as she ran the Thanksgiving half marathon (Go Brandy! She got her best time yet).  We went to the Larson's for a late Thanksgiving lunch and celebrated with many friends and family around an amazing meal that Michelle prepared.  Lastly, we had dinner at Granny and Pawpaw's with the entire Ala family (extended family on my Mom's side).  Granny made every dish imaginable.  The day was so beautiful (nice, warm weather) and we enjoyed every moment with the family.  Ryder especially enjoyed all of the great food.

Here are a couple pictures from the Larson gathering.


Here is a sneak peek at the nursery paint color!  Efrin still has to come back and do some touch up, but this gives you an idea.  I love it!

I'm feeling well... the acid reflux is not fun, but I'm learning different ways to manage it.  Ryder has found his favorite spot is under my right rib.  He often tucks himself onto my right side and my stomach looks lopsided.  It is quite uncomfortable for me, but he seems happy.  We go to the doctor next Tuesday to check his kidneys and also make sure things are still going well for me.  Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment